i’ve been thinking that i should start featuring some of my own playlists/make up some for this segment rather than just taking (copying&pasting) those from other music blogs or sites. i guess i’ve started doing that, with the soundscape stuff, but not officially yet on saturday playlists. so, why not start this today?
here’s something i put together for valentine’s day gift. if only i had published this playlist two months earlier, right? i mean, i did start this blog around valentine’s day but i don’t think i came up with the segments until about a week later. oh well, here it is now.
spoilers: love songs (for the occasion, of course!)
- joanna wang – i love you (p.s. this was the song i chose for my first cover; p.p.s. youtube is really strict with the copyright on this song, so the link is via vimeo)
- chlara – stuck on you
- aj rafael, ft. jesse barrera – she was mine
- savage garden – i knew i loved you
- ronan keating – when you say nothing at all
- christina perri, ft. steve kazee – a thousand years
- sam smith – stay with me
- billy joel – just the way you are
- westlife – us against the world
- faith hill – there you’ll be
- journey – open arms
- chlara – songbird
- jim croce – time in a bottle (posted about here)
- cascada – truly, madly, deeply
- westlife – unbreakable
- lady antebellum – just a kiss
- josh groban – you raise me up
- lisa – shirushi (sword art online: ii ending – this is only a short clip of the song)
i find myself constantly at a loss for words to describe my feelings, and i say what better way to express them than through music, right?
that’s all for now.